Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Getting Started...

So here we go...  This is my first ever “blogging” encounter and I have put together my thoughts from this semester on a number of different experiences that have shaped my recent life as a grad student working in student affairs at USD.  These postings will continue throughout the rest of time here but for now, these upcoming entries are what have been on my mind. 

I think some distinct categories have developed that my different experiences and thoughts fall under and so as my blogging expertise grows I will organize them into more formal groupings.  Thanks for being patient. 

Also, throughout this semester I have taken pictures of moments, situations and things that stand out to me whether those be in my Emerging Leader classroom, my walk to and from school, or out with a friend on the weekend.  I will incorporate these as time goes on and so look forward to viewing small glimpses of what I see on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment