Tuesday, May 17, 2011

AR Topic


Quick update:  This last few weeks I have had a minor panic because of our action research topic that we have been developing and researching throughout this semester.  Next week I will present and I have decided to do mine on the Emerging Leaders program.  I want to explore the undergraduate instructors role, preparation, experience and feelings about the work they are doing and then hopefully make changes to the training or classroom environment to enhance the program based on their feedback.  It took me a long time to get to this topic as I was going to initially explore the relationships that graduate students maintain, how they come and continue to exist, what those relationships mean and how those all impact a student’s satisfaction with the program. I think I felt very connected to both of these topics, and although I had done research on the relationships one, I believe I will be able to improve the work that I am doing through my research on Emerging Leaders.   Now I just have to get to work and do the research, proposal and presentation.  

No comments:

Post a Comment